Volume 92, Issue 10
Friday, September 18, 1998
What with all this talk about stereotypes and images, how can we not do a rundown of a few, just for a laugh...
- Everyone is rich.
- Everyone is beautiful.
- We all drive Jeeps and BMWs.
- Nobody leaves home without their cellular phones.
- All those party animals you see in Fort Lauderdale over Slack Week?
They go to Western.
- 99 per cent of the student body belongs to a sorority or a
- Everyone wants to go to business school.
- We're so proud that we all wear purple. All the time.
- "Attitude about being a Western student and indifference about
everything else" (Maclean's Guide to Universities, 1997).
- We have shirts which read "As a matter of fact, going to Western DOES make me better than you."
To Contact The Focus Department: email@example.com
Copyright © The Gazette 1998