Volume 92, Issue 66
Tuesday, January 26, 1999
AGENT John Botting
SCORE 16/30 = 53.3 %
- President, Order of Omega (an organization recognizing scholarship & leadership)
- USC External Outreach Commissioner
- External Affairs Committee
-Intercollegiate Athletics Strategic Planning Committee
- finance and restructuring
- Toc Alpha Leadership Conference Committee
-USC representative to London Chamber of Commerce
- UWO Rowing Team Coach / Athlete
- Volunteer, St. Joseph's Health Center (geriatrics)
Name: John Botting
Year and Program: Biology III
Political Affiliation: none
Fraternity/Sorority Affiliation: order of Omega
1. Eleventh place to seventh place (actually, I don't know this one).
2. Queen's & OUSA
3. Tuition Hike Fantasy Land
4. Elgin Hall
5. Stevenson-Lawson, 2nd floor, Moran is Provost
6. Betty & Allen Taylor Library, Law Library
7. A punch in the stomach or $50.00
8. Life Long Learning Commissioner
9. Michael Rubinoff & Sam Castiglione
10. Legal Affairs Officer & Communications Officer
11. Men's Soccer Team (Go 'Stangs!)
12. Student Advisory Committee
13. Rick McGhie is a UWO musical icon & is rumoured to have had an affair with Madonna
14. I'll find out.
15. $8.51 / student
16. Davenport's office... no wait... one of the UCC 2nd floor offices below Entertainment Productions
17. MP Sheila Kopps... we found out later it was just a body double though.
18. 6 p.m.
22. Excellent question. I should know it.
23. France. Luckily, he has property there, so he'll have somewhere to stay.
24. Austing Powers! Because "Yeah, baby!"
Max. 50 wds on why running for USC President:
I wish to involve as many students in the political process as possible, so that we elect someone who truly represents us.
For those who aren't interested in student politics, know that I will dedicate myself to ensuring your freedom to fulfill their potentials without barriers. Tuition must be freezed.
Copyright © The Gazette 1999