Volume 92, Issue 66
Tuesday, January 26, 1999
AGENT Emily Chung
SCORE 15/30 = 50.0%
1998-99 Fine Arts Festival Commissioner, USC, Green Plan Committee, Oxfam Students' Association member, Science Soph "Spidergirl", Felis Mortis Society member , Sunstang Solar Race Car team , Actor, A Midsummer Night's Dream
1997-98 Felis Mortis Society President and Founder, member, Arts Students' Council, 3rd year rep, Science Students' Council, Editor, Propaganda
1996-97 Editor, Absolute Zero, Literary editor, Symposium, S.E. Peer Mentor
Name: Emily Chung
Year and Program: 4th year scholar's electives (chemistry)
Political Affiliation: none
Fraternity/Sorority Affiliation: none
1. It went up 5 spots from 9th.
2. I forget.
3. Gibson Lodge is his house. It's on Sifton Marsh/Bog or something to that effect.
4. Elgin Hall.
5. In the Stevenson-Lawson Building. He's the VP Academic and Vice-Provost.
6. Allyn and Betty Taylor Library. Is the Business library named after D. Carleton Williams?
8. Women's Issues Network.
9. Michael Rubinoff and Joel (his last name escapes me, but I think it starts with S).
10. Legal Affairs Officer and something else.
11. Haven't a clue, but it wasn't football :)
12. The Advisory Committee to the Provincial Government on Student Aid. (Or maybe that's too simple?)
13. That nice old fellow who plays folk sing-along songs at the Spoke.
14. Peter Jennings. BONUS: Jean Chretien
16. It looks over the Concrete Beach.
17. Sorry, I don't read Hustler :)
18. 6 p.m.
19. Bank of Montreal, Royal Bank, Scotiabank (3)
20. Canadian Federation of Students over Travel Cuts.
21. A lot of money. I think it was around $90,000
22. The Grape Vine.
24. Mission Impossible. Good special effects and it was damn funny. That and I really haven't seen many other spy flicks.
Max. 50 wds on why running for USC President:
Everyone who has worked with me knows that I am a hard worker and a good leader, that I fight hard for what I believe in, and I believe in what I do. I have a wide breadth of experience from participating in arts, sports, politics, and clubs on campus. And I love Western!
Copyright © The Gazette 1999