Volume 92, Issue 66
Tuesday, January 26, 1999
AGENT Joey Hammill
SCORE 20/30 = 66.6%
USC Social Science Rep.
USC Nomination Committee
USC Internal Review Committee,
Off Campus Soph
Social Science Soph
Purple Spur Executive
Not enough?... give me a call and we'll fill in the gaps.
Name: Joey Hammill
Year and Program: Honours Philosophy and History III
Fraternity/Sorority Affiliation: Currently unaffiliated
1. Up from 9th to 5th.
2. York, The Ontario Undergraduate Student Association.
3. We named the President's property? What if the taxi driver doesn't know the name of his "property", how does he get home?
4. Elgin. I wonder why they passed up Kent Hall?
5. Stevenson Lawson, Provost and V.P. Academic.
6. The Law Library, and Allen Taylor (nat. sci.).
7. $2,000.00, lions and tigers and bears OH MY!
8. Women's Issue's Network.
9. Micheal Rubinoff and Joel Adams. (We'll miss you Sam!)
10. Legal Affairs Officer - Jen Quick, and Communication Officer - Warren Tilston.
11. Men's Soccer team.
12. Shot in the dark - Provincial Advisory Committee on Student Aid.
13. Rick is a Western Icon, he's been playing music at the Spoke for longer than I can remember.
14. Who was Preston Manning?
16. Social Science Bldg.
17. Sheila Copps.
18. 12:05'ish', sometimes sooner, sometimes later.
19. Two. Royal Bank and the Bank of Montreal.
20. Canadian Federation of Students.
23. La belle Paris.
24. The Man Who Knew Too Little. Just rent it, you'll understand.
Max. 50 wds on why running for USC President:
No response given for this question
Copyright © The Gazette 1999