Volume 92, Issue 66
Tuesday, January 26, 1999
AGENT Perry Monaco
SCORE 13/30 = 43%
CHRW/TVWestern Director of Promotions '98-'99
CHRW Sports Reporter '95-'99,
CHRW Sports Producer '97-'98,
TVWestern Sports Producer '97-'99
UWO Volleyball PA Announcer '97-'99
Mr. Hardcore Elvis '95-'99 "McMustang Clan Forever!"
Name: Perry "Elvis" Monaco
Year and Program: History IV
Political Affiliation: none
Fraternity/Sorority Affiliation: none
1. Moved up three positions 9th to 6th.
2. University of New Brunswick did not want any part of the Canadian Federation of Students.
3. I don't know but I could cook him a mean T-Bone Steak.
4. New Student Residence '99.
5. Stevenson-Lawson Building, Provost.
6. Betty-Taylor and the really nice one at King's.
8. W.I.N. (Woman's Issues Network).
9. Mike Rubinoff and Joel Adams.
10. Communications Officer and Legal Affairs Officer.
11. Men's Soccer Team GO STANGS!!!
12. Student Affairs Committee.
13. Love him or hate him, he is at the Spoke every Wednesday.
14. My mom.
16. In one of the sciences buildings.
17. Me, Perry "Elvis" Monaco but I was only partially nude.
20. Canadian Federation of Students over the rightful ownership of Travel Cuts.
22. can't remember but I was featured in an article around October.
24. Mission Impossible because that chewing gum bomb just makes me think Big Red has got more bang for it's buck then we think.
Max. 50 wds on why running for USC President:
The students at Western need someone who knows where they are coming from, not someone already caught up in the status quo nature of the USC. The USC and the University of Western Ontario are on the verge of all that symbolises greatness in our troubled world: Elvisness! It's all about TCB, Elvis will Take Care of Business: The People's Business. Vote Monaco on February 10th and 11th.
Copyright © The Gazette 1999