Volume 92, Issue 66
Tuesday, January 26, 1999
AGENT Kalev Suurkask
SCORE 15/30 = 50.0%
political club,Model Parliament
Name: Kalev Suurkask
Year and Program: Social Science I
Political Affiliation: United Alternative
Fraternity/Sorority affiliation: none
1. This year we were ranked 5th, last year 9th.
2. Ontario Undergraduate Student Alliance.
3. I think it is something like the Fallands land.
6. Natural science.
8. University Student Council.
9. Michael Rubinoff and recently Joel Adams.
10. Legal Affairs & communications.
11. Volley ball.
12. Ontario Provincial Advisory Committee.
13. A good fellow.
14. Jean Chretien.
15. Around $14.
16. On top of social science overlooking the concrete beach.
17. Sheila Copps.
18. 9 p.m.
20. Canadian Federation of Students-Services (travelcuts).
21. I believe in the hundred thousand mark. But, but not enough.
22. The Daily.
24. It's of course the good old Mission Impossible, can't beat that.
Max. 50 wds on why running for USC President:
Fresh new ideas and a strong sense of leadership. It's time we look at the future for something new. I will not just be a president who leaves campus after his term ends, I will be around in the aftermath of my presidency to see the repercussions of my decisions. I will not let you down.
Copyright © The Gazette 1999