Volume 92, Issue 66
Tuesday, January 26, 1999
AGENT SzeJack Tan
SCORE 24/30 = 80.0%
1998-99 USC Orientation Officer, Elected UWO Senator (At large constituency), Member of the Student Caucus on Governance, USC Voting member, Spoke DJ
1997-1998 Elected Saugeen Maitland Hall Residents' Council (SMHRC):Vice President/Head Soph, Elected UWO Senator (At large constituency), Member of the Student Caucus on Governance, USC Voting member, Member of the Orientation Programming Steering Committee (Head soph representative)
1996-1997 Elected SMHRC Social Convenor, Saugeen Orientation Soph, Member of various SMHRC committees, Saugeen Homecoming Rep.
1995-1996 Member of USC clubs galore!
Name: SzeJack Tan
Year and program: Honours Biology IVPolitical affiliation: none
Fraternity/Sorority affiliation: none
1. From 9th to 5th.
2. Queens, OUSA (Ontario Undergraduate Student Alliance).
3. Gibbons Lodge.
4. Elgin Hall.
5. Stevenson Lawson Building, Vice President Academic-Provost.
6. The Bitove library (Law), Allyn Betty Taylor.
8. WIN: Women's Information Network.
9. Michael Rubinoff, Joel Adams.
10. Legal Affairs officer and Communications officer.
11. Mens soccer.
12. OACSFA: Ontario Advisory Committee on Student Financial Assistance.
13. Longtime singer and entertainer at the Spoke.
14. Jean Chretien.
16. Concrete Beach.
17. Sheila Copps.
20. CFS-S Canadian Federation of Students (services branch).
21. About 100,000.
22. The Grapevine.
24. Austin Powers: "It's Groooovy Baby, YEAHHHHHHH!"
Max. 50 wds on why running for USC President:
I believe in the USC's mission statement and I want the chance to represent the student body. My extracurricular involvement during my 4 years here has given me the chance to see the politics of Western from many perspectives and I hope to use this experience to represent you!
Copyright © The Gazette 1999