Volume 92, Issue 66
Tuesday, January 26, 1999
AGENT Stephen Zolis
SCORE 23/30 = 76.6%
USC Councillor, King's Councillor, King's Head Soph, USC Homecoming Staff, King's Homecoming staff- 3yrs, King's Soph-3yrs, Affiliated Colleges Committee, Orientation Planning and Steering Committee, Children's Aid Committee-2yrs, King's Elections Committee, King's Academic Peer Guide, plus various Clubs and Intramural sports teams.
Name: Steve Zolis
Year & Program: Philosophy IV
Political Affiliation: Any Party actually willing to help Students gets my vote.
Fraternity/Sorority Affiliation: none
1. Western went from 9th to 5th.
2. Queen's decided not to join OUSA.
3 Gibbons Lodge.
4. Elgin Hall.
5. Stevenson Lawson in the President's Block. He is the Vice-President Academic.
6. Cardinal Carter Library at King's and Allyn and Betty Taylor Library.
8. Women's Issues Network.
9. Joel Adams and Mike Rubinoff.
10. Communications and Legal Affairs.
11. Men's Soccer.
13. The coolest guy on earth and my favorite Spoke musician.
14. Jean Chretien.
16. Peter Hill's Office, explains low hit count, actually Concrete Beach.
17. Sheila Copps.
18. Approx 11pm.
19. Bank of Montreal, Scotiabank, Royal Bank.(3)
20. Travel Cuts/CFS.
21. Over $100,000 gross, approx $81,000 net to the charity.
22. The Grapevine.
24. Austin Powers, 'cos it's Shagadelic Baby!
Max. 50 wds on why running for USC President:
When voting for USC President, many factors must be taken into account. A candidate's experience and intelligence must be matched by the quality of their character. I feel that I have achieved this balance and I am ready for the challenge and honour of representing the Undergraduate Students of Western as their President.
Copyright © The Gazette 1999