Beer Tent/Beer Doghouse
If drinking too much beer has left you unable to pay your rent, don't worry, we have the perfect solution for you the beer tent. The best part is the more beer you can drink or collect, the bigger your place can be. Now that's incentive!
Equipment: beer bottle boxes, tarp and duct tape
1) Find a desirable street corner not too much wind, minimal hookers and minimal drug dealers are recommended. Make sure you are close to prime begging locations (for more beer money).
2) Use previously enjoyed beer boxes to create walls. Build layers to desired height.
3) Duct tape the beer boxes together to ensure sturdiness.
4) Drape the tarp over the top to serve as a roof.
5) Duct tape the tarp to walls in case of wind.
YOUR OWN BEER
...and 5 other wonderful things to do with empties