ARTS & ENTERTAINMENT
A final hurrah for our favourite X-mas food
Coming out of the holiday season, many are left wondering why they can’t
fit into their favourite jeans anymore. Lets face it: there’s way too
much to eat over the Christmas month, and the food is too tasty to resist.
So, as a final tribute to the past month of stuffing our faces, we’ve
decided to compile a list of the top five holiday foods. And the winners
5. Mixed nuts: Sure, they’re bad for you, but they make a great snack
at holiday parties.
4. Chocolate everything: Christmas is an ideal time of year to make chocolate
a part of every meal.
3. Christmas cocktails: Getting hammered makes those family get-togethers
all the more bearable.
2. Ginger-bread men: Finally, the perfect man!
1. Turkey and stuffing: Number 1 on our list because it’s so yummy,
and we only get to indulge in it a couple times a year.