UWO Drug Dealers

The Gazette talks to campus drug dealers about what they're moving and how much money they’re raking in

Thursday, April 5th, 2007

UWO Drugs

Jim* is a fourth-year engineering student at Western who has sold drugs for the past four years. He makes approximately $50,000 per year, with about 40 per cent of his revenue coming from marijuana sales and the remaining 60 per cent coming from drugs like cocaine and ecstasy. (read more)

Copyright © 2008 The Gazette