Student doesn't understand 'Floorcest'

Tuesday, April 7th, 2009

To the editor:
Just had a thought. Wouldn’t it be more appropriate to call “Floorcest” a “Floorgy,” instead? Has a better flow to it and Floorcest is too similar to incest, in my opinion.
"Kyle McGhee

Editor’s Note: That’s the point. Stop touching your neighbour.

Share this article on:

Facebook | DiggDigg |

Copyright © 2008 The Gazette